This is the first tournament in Las Vegas for girls' fastpitch since March of 2020. Surf City and PGF have been able to put
together a plan for us to play but there are several rules we need to adhere to for this tournament to be a success. Below you find a list of the tournament rules, our team's travel expectations, and
- Every player is required to have a bottle of hand sanitizer in their bag, preferably attached to the outside of it.
- Everyone is required to wear masks unless they are actively playing in the game. I have purchase Suncat masks for all of the girls. Parents you are responsible
for your own masks.
- All drinks and food must be pre-packaged, water jugs are allowed for players but cannot be shared.
- 1 spectator per player is allowed. There is an exception for additional children. All spectators are regulated to the outfield fence.
- At sign-in every person entering the complex must confirm:
- You have temperature checked yourself each day for the last 10 days
- You have not had any covid signs in the past 10 days
- You have washed your clothes in COVID approved detergent. This means bleach or color bleach is included in your wash.
- The itineraries below should contain all the additional information you need. If you have any questions let James know and he can update
the itinerary for everyone.
- Hoodies can be worn prior to games, when in the dugout, and during stretching, once we start hitting, throwing, etc. during warm up's the
sweatshirts come off
- Undershirts are permitted. We seemed to have had the most success with under armour's cold gear. The undershirt should match the jersey