The Arizona Suncat Organization takes pride in building a tradition of powerful young women who are prepared to succeed at all collegiate
levels. Our legacy is represented by the standard our players hold themselves to, their commitment to their local community, and the energy they bring to whatever they are a part
The coaching staff is excited to guide you through the recruiting process and eventually on to college. We are committed
to helping you become a collegiate student-athlete at the level that best fits your skill set and educational requirements.
- Provide you will the skills you need to succeed on and off the field
- Leverage our existing college contacts to help get you placed
- Reach out to our Alumni (past players) to see if you may be a fit for their program
- Plan our tournament schedule to attend the tournaments/showcases which give all our players the best opportunity to be seen by their
- Contact schools for you until you have started the communication process. You are responsible for the initial contact, attending
camps, and making sure the college is the right fit for you. Once the process has started and more information is needed we will step in and help with the communication
- As a player, you own your recruitment process we are here to help guide you.
- Recommend you to a school we don't feel you would be a good fit for
Before beginning the recruitment process it important you understand when a college can or can't speak with you. Colleges will typically
refer to whether or not you are a PSA "Prospective Student-Athlete". You become a PSA on your first day of high school and remain
one until you sign with a college program. Here are some additional details regarding potential college recruitment interaction per NCAA rules:
- If you have not attended high school yet:
- All levels of communication are allowed. You will only see this at the elite levels.
- If you have attended one day of high school and you are not a Junior OR if you are a Junior and it is
prior to August 1st of your Junior year:
- No communication is permissible regarding recruiting.
- If you are in your Junior year on August 1st or older:
- All levels of communication are permissible with the exception of tournament play. A coach may
not speak with you unless the tournament has not yet started or until your team has played their last game in the tournament.